Network security is of paramount importance in today’s globally wired business environment. At Netcentric, we strive to offer our clients the most appropriate and effective security solution that is also appropriate to the size and scope of your business.
In creating a Total Defense Strategy for your business, we recommend a multi-layered approach to network security. Our network security offering includes:
- Enterprise Managed Firewall Systems: A combination of software and hardware that creates a "wall" around your network that restricts access into and out of the network.
- Intrusion Protection: we work with you to establish an effective IDS policy to detect, trace and deter intruders who try to log onto your system or simply use your network without permission.
- Secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs): for those organizations with remote offices or users that need to communicate with the “home” network, we can install and configure a “virtual” network that allows secure communications between parties over the Internet. VPNs are like a secure pipeline that prevents your data traffic from being lost, diverted or intercepted.
- Anti-Virus System Protection: viruses can bring down whole networks in minutes, causing data loss and other problems. We use industry-standard anti-virus software such as Norton AntiVirus and configure each workstation appropriately.
- Web Filtering: filtering programs can be configured to deter unwanted Internet usage by network users, thus reducing bandwidth usage or Internet access fees while increasing employee productivity.
- Additional services through Netcentric Partners.
- Glossary: please see our Glossary of network security terms.