Although Netcentric can help you protect your systems from intrusion, hacking and other causes of “down-time”, every business needs to prepare for catastrophic emergencies.
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP): the heart of any disaster recovery strategy is to have a proven plan in place. We’ll work with you to setup the policies, procedures and resources necessary to protect your mission critical systems and allow you to get back up and running after disaster strikes.
- On-Site Secure Data Backup and Storage: we can setup redundant, protected data storage systems to help you recover faster in the event of an emergency
- Remote Data Backup and Storage: for many businesses, remote storage off-site is a cost-effective and secure way to safeguard your data. We partner with reputable providers of this type of service.
- Emergency Response: Netcentric is there for you when the worst happens; we’ll work with you to repair, re-install and reconfigure your systems in an emergency.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP): in addition to the technical aspects of recovering your network and other IT systems, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive Business Recovery Plan (BRP) that integrates your DRP with such issues as customer relations, employee relations, inventory management, distribution and delivery, "hot" and "cold" recovery site development.
Please contact Joseph Brunoli. BCP/DRP Project Manager at email@example.com or contact us through our website by clicking here, or call us at 800-276-9489 for a complete security audit and disaster contingency planning consultation.